Gwynfa, a Gozzard 37A model layout, is being sold by her original owner. This solidly built and beautifully crafted yacht was designed for a liveaboard cruising lifestyle. She has cruised Maine, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland. Gwynfa is fully equipped for both offshore and coastwise sailing and can handle all kinds of weather conditions.
The Gozzard 37 interior is legendary for the beautiful cherry finish, exquisite joinery and absolutely innovative design.
The forward cabin/saloon in a Gozzard 37A easily converts from a comfortable settee area with an elegant built-in coffee table to a dining area for 6, to a centerline queen size sleeping berth. Storage behind the settee backs hide the large dining table and eight bottles of wine or spirits on the port side.
Aft on the starboard side of the salon is a Force 10 propane cabin heater with a decorative tile heat reflector custom-designed for Gwynfa by Ted Gozzard.
Continuing aft on the port is the forward facing navigation station followed by the refrigeration/freezer cabinet. On the starboard side is the dinette followed by the L-shaped galley.
On the port side of the companionway is the head complete with shower and features convenient access to the engine compartment behind the companionway steps and the forward lazarette. Aft on the starboard side is the aft cabin with king size berth and additional lockers for clothes.
The galley features a large stainless steel sink with standard hot/cold faucet and a handpump for either fresh or external water. The Corian counter tops offer plenty of workspace and the unique dish locker keeps dishes secure in any seas. Additional features include:
- 11 gal water heater
- Nova Kool refrigeration
- Panasonic 700 watt microwave (shore power only)
- SS Force 10 two-burner gimbaled stove w/oven & broiler
- Two propane tanks in the forward lazarette
- Pedestal mount Ritchie compass
- Raymarine RL72/74 Chart plotter and Radar
- Raymarine GPS Receiver
- Radar and GPS at helm and nav station
- Raytheon ST60 Tri-Data multi-purpose instrument
- Uniden ES UM525 HF Radio plus a remote wireless additional transceiver
- ST6000-Plus autopilot control unit
- Ray 100 and Cobra VHF radios
- Pioneer stereo/CD at nav station
- Two Rolls 5280 12V house wet cell house batteries (2019)
- Lifeline 12 Volt Dedicated Engine battery (2019)
- 30 amp 110 volt shore power w/cord, two 50′ 30 amp cords
- Bass AC/DC Master control center (panel) at nav station
- Heart 15 Inverter Battery Charger
Sails and Rigging
- Deck stepped mast with fiberglass compression post
- North fully battened mainsail with lazy jacks
- North genoa and staysail
- Sobstad DRS (drifter – reacher- spinnaker)
- Schaefer furlers for genoa and staysail
- All control lines lead aft to pair of Lewmar self-tailing winches Spinnaker
Engines and Mechanical
- Westerbeke W63B 4 cylinder, fresh water-cooled, naturally aspirated, marine diesel with 2,640 hours
- 70 amp alternator
- Variable speed freshwater pump (2019)
- Raritan PH II marine toilet
- 44 lb spade with 130’ chain (2022), 35 lb CQR with 10′ chain and 120′ rode
- Fold-down walk-thru transom/swim platform w/SS ladder
- Built-in hot & cold cockpit shower
- Nova Dinghy davits
- Closed cell cockpit cushions
- Canvas: Dodger and bimini with connector
- Two teak dorades w/ cowls
- 2 Gozzard dolphins built into raised aft bulwarks
- 6 Gozzard chock/cleats
- 8′ 6″ West Marine inflatable model PRU3 (2017) with Nissan 4 hp outboard
For more information and details contact Mike Gozzard at 519-524-2120 or email@example.com
Our exclusive Gozzard Yacht Brokerage partners Wagner and Stevens, have the listing posted on yachtworld.com.