“Skol” is an original 1988 Gozzard 36A (hull #38). She is one of the very few remaining fresh water only G36’s having spent her entire career on the great lakes – she has never seen salt water. This particular model was manufactured with the full teak taff rail and our original 8‘ lap strake dinghy on davits.
Recent upgrades include:·
- New Sunbrella canvas including dodger, mainsail cover, hatch covers in 2008 ·
- New cockpit cushions – 2008·
- New Jabsco manual head – 2009·
- Sunsei Solar panel/battery charger – 2008·
- UK Tape drive Mainsail and Genoa – 2005·
- All exterior teak Cetol for ease of maintenance. Refreshed with 3 coats 2009
The interior wood is rubbed effect Honduran Mahogany with rattan cane cabinet doors. The “A” plan features the forward ‘V” settee in the forward cabin which converts into an island double complete with close-able privacy panels. There is a 4 place dinette (which also converts in to a double berth) opposite a large galley to port. The head is aft to port with shower opposite a double pilot berth with a nav station. The large comfortable cockpit has a center console with a full table which stores neatly on the sides.
Lying Chicago – asking $125,000.00 USD Sold
Contact Mike Gozzard for details at 519-524-2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org