Traveller is a Gozzard 37 and offers creature comforts that give her an edge for coastal or bay cruising.
The Gozzard 37 interior is legendary for the beautiful cherry finish, exquisite joinery and absolutely innovative design. Traveller features the 37A model layout and is fitted with stainless steel ports and chrome light fixtures throughout. There is a flat screen TV that folds down into the forward saloon. Note the two stainless round ports in the forward saloon.
The forward cabin/saloon in a Gozzard 37 easily converts from a comfortable settee area with an elegant built-in coffee table to a dining area for 6, to a centerline queen size sleeping berth. A large locker just aft of the port side settee provides abundant storage for clothes, books, or extra provisions. Discrete piano hinges on the locker door and the midships bulkhead allow for easy transformation of the forward salon into a private stateroom.
Continuing aft on the port is the navigation station and the refrigeration and freezer. On the starboard side is the the L-shaped galley with a two-person dinette.
On the port side of the companionway is the head complete with shower and a Sealand Vacu-Flush toilet. There is convenient access to the engine compartment behind the companionway steps and the forward lazarette. Aft on the starboard side is the aft cabin with king size berth and additional lockers for clothes.
The galley features a large stainless steel sink with standard hot/cold faucet and a manual water pump. The Avian counter tops offer plenty of workspace and the unique dish locker keeps dishes secure in any seas. Traveller has a butterfly hatch providing additional cross ventilation in the galley/nav station area.
Additional features include:
- Force 10 Water Heater
- Force 10 2-burner stove with oven
- Stern mounted BBQ
LOA: 42′ – 3″ / Beam: 12′ / LWL: 31′ – 6″ / Length on Deck: 37′ – 0″ / Draft: 5′ / Displacement: 19000 lbs / Ballast: 6800 lbs / Air Draft: 53′ – 6″
Brand: Westerbeke / Year: 2002 / Model: W63B-4 / Fuel: Diesel / Hours: 718 / Propeller: 3 blade / Horsepower: 63 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 121 Gallons / Fuel Tanks: 70 Gallons / Holding Tanks: 26 Gallons
- 4.5″ Ritchie compass
- B&G Zeus 7″ chart plotter at helm and B&G Zeus 12″ chart plotter at nav station
- Triton 2 digital multipurpose instrument with Sailsteer
- Raymarine RL80C sonar display
- Icom VHF with remote
- Raymarine ST60 at nav station
- ACR Global Fix 406 mhz EPIRB
- Sirius weather and Furuno 207 weather fax
- 600AH batteries for house bank
- Dedicated starting battery
- Xantrex Freedom 458 1500 Watt inverter/charger with Heart Link 2000R regulator
- Fischer Panda DC generator with 28 hours
Sails and Rigging
- Quantum Stack Pack mainsail with lazyjacks
- Quantum topsail and self-tending staysail
- Lewmar electric utility winch in cockpit portside forward
- Two Lewmar 48 Chrome ST primary winches
- Selden rigid boom vang
- Mainsheet arch
- Mast height 53’6″ with antennas 56′
Engines and Mechanical
- Westerbeke W63B-4 marine diesel
- Engine instruments: Tach, hour meter, water temp, oil pressure, voltmeter, fuel gauge
- Binnacle/center console w/32″ traditional teak wheel
- SidePower SP55 S bow thruster
- Delta anchor
- Freshwater deck and anchor washdown
- Lewmar electric windlass
- Fold-down walk-thru transom/swim platform w/SS ladder
- Full cockpit enclosure with screens
- Mercury 9′ RIB
- Outboard 6HP Tohatsu model MFS 6
- Winslow 6-person offshore life raft in (Winslow vacuum wrapped in Ultima wrap) needs inspection
Lying Saint Petersburg, Florida – asking $210,000 USD
Click on the image to see additional photos of Traveller