Anam Cara is a well-equipped, comfortable, and safe world cruising yacht. Robert Perry when reviewing the Gozzard 44 said, “Gozzard yachts are always beautifully detailed and built with uncommon pride. The look is classic…” Graceful lines, the bow scroll work, cast dolphins on the mid-ship toe rail, and hull side striping all enhance her appearance. Gozzards are always head-turners wherever they are found.
There is a unique interior where the main saloon settees convert to a private stateroom with a centerline berth. The aft cabin is considered the owner’s cabin with an adjoining head. The main saloon also has two swivel chairs and a low coffee table that converts to a larger dining table.
The yacht is extremely light and airy below with numerous opening ports and hatches for excellent ventilation. The cherry interior has a warm satin finish.
- Full width hanging/storage locker forward of the main salon. Main salon settee has large and small tables and converts to a walk around centerline queen berth
- There is storage behind the seatbacks including custom brackets to hold a larger dining table top (stbd) and wine rack (port).
- Aft of the settees are two swivel chairs and outboard lockers.
- The main bulkhead closes off to make a private forward stateroom
- Next aft is a two-place dinette with a pull-out cutlery drawer under the top.
- There are two heads, the forward one includes a dedicated shower while the aft has a vanity, head, and medicine cabinet. The countertops are Onyx with raised Scanvik bowl sinks.
- Aft cabin has an 80″x80″ berth with a Froli Sleep System and has a hanging locker and drawers.
The galley is to starboard with a center island and deep double s/s sinks. Quartz countertops, refrigerator and freezer, stove, and storage. There is plenty of storage in lockers and drawers outboard or under the island. Included is a custom dish locker.
- Force 10 3-burner stove with oven and broiler
- 2- 20 lb s/s propane tanks
- Frigoboat 12 v double pull-out drawer refrigeration and Frigoboat 12 v double pull-out drawer freezer
- Kraus 32″ double stainless steel sink with Moen faucet
- Microwave oven
- Rail-mounted propane stainless steel BBQ grill topside
- 20 gal. hot water tank
- Cruise RO (SM30 Model) 33 gph 120v water maker
- UV freshwater sterilizing system
LOA: 50′ – 0″ / Beam: 13.67′ / LWL: 35.25′ / Length on Deck: 44′ / Draft: 5.25′ Empty / Air Draft: 63.5′
Brand: Yanmar / Year: 2015 / Model: 4JH-80 / Fuel: Diesel / Hours: 1273 / Propeller: 3 blade Bronze / Horsepower: 80 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 120 Gallons / Fuel Tanks: Aluminum – 95 Gallons / Holding Tanks: 70 Gallons
Sails & Rigging
- Sparcraft anodized aluminum mast and boom with double spreaders
- In-mast furling converted to slab reefing with Strong Track system
- Dacron mainsail with cover and lazy jacks with Strong Track system
- Schaefer 3100 headsail and staysail furlers
- All lines lead to cockpit via Spinlock XT rope clutches
- Two Lewmar ST54 primary winches, Lewmar ST44 mainsheet winch, Lewmar ST44 cabin top halyard winch, Lewmar ST44 electric cabin top winch
Navigation & Communication
- Richie compass
- Raymarine E120 radar, GPS, chart plotter in cockpit
- Raymarine E-80 at nav. station
- Vesper XB 8000 AIS transceiver
- Raymarine ST7002 autopilot with linear drive
- Raymarine radar dome (2012)
- Globalfix V4 EPIRB
- ResQlink PLB
- Standard Horizon VHF w/ RAM mic in cockpit
- Standard Horizon GX1500S VHF radio at nav. station
- Raymarine ST60 wind, speed/temperature, depth, graphical display in the cockpit
- Raymarine ST60 graphical display at nav. station
Deck & Hull
The large aft cockpit with a windshield, hard dodger, and full canvas enclosure with isinglass or screens offers exceptional protection. Large bow locker with chain locker forward, storage space, propane locker aft, and anchor washdown (fresh or salt) hookup.
- Maxwell 2200 electric windlass with deck and cockpit controls
- 73 lb Rocna anchor with 200′ 3/8″ G4 chain
- 44 lb Delta anchor with 75′ 3/8″ BBB chain and 150′ rode
- 55 lb Fortress anchor with 15′ 3/8″ BBB chain and 100′ rode
- Viking 8-person liferaft with cradle and hydrostatic release
- Outboard motor hoist
Mechanical & Electrical
- Northern Lights 6 kW generator with 866 hrs (as of Sept 2023)
- Four 100 ah LiFeP04 batteries
- Group 31 AGM start battery
- Dual high-output alternators
- Victron 12/3000-watt inverter/charger
- Two 345-watt Sun Power solar panels
- Victron Smart solar controller 100/50 MPPT
- Victron battery monitor
- Pro Mariner Sport 12 v dual bank battery charger
- Sidepower bow thruster
- Racor 500 fuel filters and water separators
- Dual-zone rev cycle A/C 16k BTU and 9k BTU with digital controls
Lying Middle River MD – $330,000.00 USD
Click on the image to see additional photos of Anam Cara