2004 Gozzard 37B Hull #15 “Loquat”
Loquat is a Gozzard 37 has spent her life sailing the New England area and offers creature comforts that give her an edge for coastal or bay cruising.
The Gozzard 37 interior is legendary for the beautiful cherry finish, exquisite joinery and absolutely innovative design. Loquat features the 37B model layout and is fitted with stainless steel ports and chrome light fixtures throughout.
The forward cabin/saloon in a Gozzard 37 easily converts from a comfortable settee area with an elegant built-in coffee table to a dining area for 6, to a centerline queen size sleeping berth. A large locker just aft of the port side settee provides abundant storage for clothes, books, or extra provisions. Discrete piano hinges on the locker door and the midships bulkhead allow for easy transformation of the forward salon into a private stateroom.
Continuing aft on the port is the navigation station/dinette. On the starboard side is the the U-shaped galley with the refrigeration/freezer and expansive countertops.
On the port side of the companionway is the head complete with shower and features convenient access to the engine compartment behind the companionway steps and the forward lazarette. Aft on the starboard side is the aft cabin with king size berth and additional lockers for clothes.
The galley features a large stainless steel sink with standard hot/cold faucet and a manual water pump. The Avian counter tops offer plenty of workspace and the unique dish locker keeps dishes secure in any seas. Additional features include:
- Water maker
- Force 10 Heater
- Force 10 2-burner stove with oven
LOA: 42′ – 3″ / Beam: 12′ / LWL: 31′ – 6″ / Length on Deck: 37′ – 0″ / Draft: 5′ / Displacement: 19000 lbs / Ballast: 6800 lbs / Air Draft: 53′ – 6″
Brand: Westerbeke / Year: 2004 / Model: W63B-4 / Fuel: Diesel / Hours: TBD / Propeller: 3 blade / Horsepower: 63 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 117 Gallons / Fuel Tanks: 67 Gallons / Holding Tanks: 26 Gallons
- 4.5″ Ritchie compass
- Raymarine 530 chartplotter
- Raymarine RL70C color radar
- Raymarine 230 VHF with remote
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- 612AH batteries for house bank (2016)
- 12V dedicated starting battery
- Xantrex Freedom 1500 Watt inverter
- Link 2000R regulator
Sails and Rigging
- In-boom furling mainsail (Leisure Furl Coastal) with new mainsail (2018)
- Furling staysail (2013) and genoa (light use)
- Lewmar 44ECST electric primary winch
- Mainsheet arch
- Selden mast and boom
Engines and Mechanical
- Westerbeke W63B-4 marine diesel
- Engine instruments: Tach, hour meter, water temp, oil pressure, voltmeter, fuel gauge
- Binnacle/center console w/32″ traditional teak wheel
- 4 HP bow thruster
- Primary anchor – spade A100 with 250′ 5/16 HT chain
- Secondary anchor – FX23
- Maxwell 1200 electric windlass
- Fold-down walk-thru transom/swim platform w/SS ladder
- Dinghy davits with solar panels
- Walker Bay dinghy
- Torqeedo electric outboard with spare battery
- Full cockpit enclosure
For more information and details contact Mike Gozzard at 519-524-2120 or email@example.com.
Lying Maine – asking $220,000 USD
Click on the image to see additional photos of Loquat